Milwaukee Clearing House AssociationJuly 24, 2015
Title: Milwaukee Clearing House Association
Reference Code: Mss-0530
Inclusive Dates: 1893 – 2009
Quantity: 000.6 cu. ft.
Location: BV, Sh. 006
Abstract: The Milwaukee Clearing House Association was organized in December 1868. Its purpose was, and is, to transfer funds between member banks. In 1961, the name became the Milwaukee County Clearing House Association, and by 2006 the name was the Milwaukee Check Clearing House Association.
Scope and Content: The collection consists of three bound volumes with meeting minutes, constitutions and by-laws.
Access and Use: No restrictions
Notes: The collection was donated by Sandra Zielinski, secretary of the Milwaukee County Clearing House Association, in March 2011.